Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Half a Wow Sound

Feeling a little blah today.  So I'll be quick about it.

You continue to strain under the effort of trying to push solid foods through your body.  When I feed you, you continually re-open your mouth for more but each time I insert the food you greet me with a face that looks like you were expecting chocolate and instead I'd spooned in mackerel.  Something like this:





Though clearly, as this picture reveals, I continually try to coax you into a more effervescent experience of food my making faces like this as I feed you:




Luckily for both of us your sister Thisbe has enough carbonation within her to send Exhaustion, Boredom, Non-Plussdom, and their Blah-pets to internment camps in Rhode Island.

Today we were supposed to pretend like she wasn't wearing fancy clothes and then, when she whipped off her robe (that's actually a prayer shawl), I was instructed to let my jaw drop and make about half of a "Wow" sound at the pure fanciness of her clothes beneath.  "Wooooo":



No comments:

Post a Comment